Saturday, October 2, 2010

Knee-Jerk Reaction: Alcorn

Meh.

A guy a few rows behind us took a survey late in the third quarter to ask if anyone else felt like our 35-16 lead felt more like a loss than a win. Most folks said 'push' and I agree.

Tyler Russell either had a bad game or is NOT as good as advertised. Relf made some mistakes but kept his composure. The D was disappointing. Refer to my score predictions to see why.

The Day After comes tomorrow... but thanks to the Fox/DishNetwork debacle, I do not have the benefit of watching a recording of the game. So we'll just see what happens...

3 comments:

  1. CSS my boy, you can just about bank they will show it today

    ReplyDelete
  2. CSS has the replay @ 9PM on Wednesday 10/6: http://www.csssports.com/pages/tv_listings?showdate=1286337600

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess my first comment was determined to be null and void...like Russell's talent. To reiterate, I said that Russell needed to transfer to a SWAC or DII school AFTER this season. Gotta keep him around in case something happens to Relf because you don't want to burn Favre's redshirt season. As Hooch and I previously discussed - Russell has ZERO confidence in his throws. No conviction. Too much "feathering" when he needs "zip". The Corn gave MSU a wakeup call...I hope.

    ReplyDelete